India Current Affairs [Nation & States] MCQs
11. The Bharatiya Chhatra Sansad (Indian Student Parliament) of the year 2020 was organised in which state/UT?
12. Atal Kisan – Majdoor canteens’ scheme is associated with which state?
13. The term ‘Delimitation’ which was in news recently, is associated with which process?
14. Which state government has announced to provide a financial assistance to the farmers for keeping stray cattle at their homes?
15. “Chief Ministers Akhannaba Sanaroisingi Tengbang (CMAST)” and “Chief Ministergi Artiste Singgi Tengbang (CMAT)” are the new schemes of which state?
16. ‘Mayiladuthurai’ has been created as the 38th district of which Indian state?
17. The statehood day of which Indian state is celebrated as ‘Utkal Divas’ on April 1?
18. Which Port-trust became the first state-owned port trust to invoke the clause of force majeure at the backdrop of coronavirus outbreak?
19. The United Nations Industrial Development Organization (UNIDO) has signed an agreement with which Indian non-profit organisation to empower consumers during the coronavirus pandemic?
20. Which mobile application is the fastest in the world to reach 50 million users, as per the announcement of NITI Aayog?