India Current Affairs [Nation & States] MCQs
This category comprises 50 random questions from the total 432 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) in India Current Affairs [Nation & States] Current Affairs category published in gktoday from 1 January, 2019 till July 4, 2020.
11. Agriculture and Processed Food Products Export Development Authority (APEDA) has recently organised its first awareness programme in which city/UT?
12. Which Metro rail service in India has become the second largest operational metro rail network in the country?
13. As per the latest study of National Crime Records Bureau (NCRB), which state records the highest number of missing women?
14. The National Institute of Financial Management (NIFM) is set to be renamed after which former Union Minister?
15. Which state recently passed a bill to identify socially and economically Backward Classes on the basis of socio-educational status?
16. Which state is to celebrate the birth anniversary of its former Chief Minister as ‘State Women Children Protection Day’?
17. Which state has recently reduced the retirement age of government employees to 58 years?
18. The area of which city of Rajasthan was declared as a ‘No construction zone’, as per the recent Rajasthan Municipality (Amendment) Bill, 2020?
19. Which state is to set up an exclusive department for Self Help Group (SHGs) called “Mission Shakti”?
20. Which Indian state declared coronavirus (COVID-19) as epidemic, for the first time in the country?