India Current Affairs [Nation & States] MCQs
This category comprises 50 random questions from the total 432 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) in India Current Affairs [Nation & States] Current Affairs category published in gktoday from 1 January, 2019 till July 4, 2020.
21. After the recent curbs on exports of diagnostic kits by the Indian Government, an exporter will have to get a licence from which authority for out-bound shipments?
22. Which Indian state has indigenously developed a walk-in sample collection kiosk to test patients, similar to South-Korea?
23. Which manufacturing company announced a collaboration with the United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF) for a campaign against Covid-19?
24. What is the amount of financial package released by the Centre for ‘India COVID-19 Emergency Response and Health System Preparedness Package’, to the states/UTs?
25. The government has waived four months’ rent of small IT units based in the Software Technology Parks of India (STPI). STPI is an autonomous society under which Ministry?
26. The Narcotic Drugs and Psychotropic Substances (NDPS) Act, which was making news recently, is associated with which Union Ministry of India?
27. ‘Covid Pharma’, a mobile application to track people who purchase medicines for probable symptoms of Covid-19 over-the-counter, has been launched by which state?
28. Kashmir saffron has received the Geographical Indication (GI) tag. Which country is the largest producer of saffron in the world?
29. Telia Rumal handloom cloth, that recently received G.I tag, is associated with which state/UT?
30. National Real Estate Development Council (NAREDCO), that was in news recently, is a body under which Union Ministry?