General Science - Physics MCQs
Physics Objective (Multiple Choice) General Knowledge & General Science Questions & Answers for SSC-CGL, UPPSC, UPSC, NDA, CDS and UPSC Civil Services Prelims Examinations.
21. The force that binds the neutrons and protons in a nucleus is called as:
22. Which of the following is not a valid conservation law of classical Physics?
23. What is the range of Strong Nuclear force?
24. Who was the first scientist to discover Electrons?
25. Which of these branches of Physics deal with heat and temperature and their relation to energy and work?
26. Which of the following branch of Physics deal with study of Atomic Nuclei?
27. Which of the following is the unit of Impulse?
28. Which of the following physical quantities do not have any unit of measurement?
29. Which of the following units is NOT used for measuring length?
30. Which of these pairs has the same unit of measurement?