General Science - Physics MCQs
Physics Objective (Multiple Choice) General Knowledge & General Science Questions & Answers for SSC-CGL, UPPSC, UPSC, NDA, CDS and UPSC Civil Services Prelims Examinations.
Advertisement [contact-form-7 id="141158" title="Contact form 1"]
21. An earth satellite S has an orbit radius which is 2 times that of a communication satellite C. What will be the period of revolution of S?
22. What is the upward force experienced by a body, when it is immersed in a fluid, known as?
23. Which of the following represents the Density of a material?
24. What do we call the maximum velocity of a fluid in a tube for which the flow remains streamlined?
25. What happens to the frequency of the pendulum if it is suspended from the ceiling of the lift moving downward with acceleration equal to acceleration due to gravity ?
26. By what phase angle the velocity is ahead of displacement in S.H.M?
27. Which of these is NOT an example of Periodic motion?
28. Which of the following eaves will be produced on bombarding a metal target by high energy electrons?
29. What is the speed of sound in air at 0 ºC?
30. Which of the following sounds is produced by earthquakes before the main shock waves?