General Science - Physics MCQs
Physics Objective (Multiple Choice) General Knowledge & General Science Questions & Answers for SSC-CGL, UPPSC, UPSC, NDA, CDS and UPSC Civil Services Prelims Examinations.
21. Which of the following is/are independent of mass during the projectile motion?
22. Which of the following statements regarding vectors is NOT correct?
23. Which of these is the cause of Friction?
24. The Newton’s third law is applicable when:
25. The apparent weight of the body becomes zero in which of the following cases in the elevator?
26. The thrust on the rocket is:
27. Which of the following is an example of application of force?
28. Which of the following is NOT correct about an inelastic collision?
29. What is the dot product of two perpendicular vectors?
30. Work done is defined as the dot product of which of the following vectors?