General Science - Physics MCQs
Physics Objective (Multiple Choice) General Knowledge & General Science Questions & Answers for SSC-CGL, UPPSC, UPSC, NDA, CDS and UPSC Civil Services Prelims Examinations.
21. Which of the following represents non-uniform motion?
22. The magnitude of the resultant of two vectors is maximum in which of the following case?
23. Which of the following conditions is true for an object to be in equilibrium?
24. What is the work done by centripetal force in case of Uniform Circular Motion?
25. What is the maximum height that can be attained by a projectile?
26. The forces acting at a point are called as:
27. The value of coefficient of limiting friction does not depend on which of the following?
28. Which of the following is correct about the coefficient of limiting friction between any two surfaces in contact?
29. Which of the following is NOT a conservative force?
30. The work done in moving a body over a smooth inclined plane does not depend on which of the following?