General Science - Physics MCQs
Physics Objective (Multiple Choice) General Knowledge & General Science Questions & Answers for SSC-CGL, UPPSC, UPSC, NDA, CDS and UPSC Civil Services Prelims Examinations.
Consider the following physical quantities:
Which of the above are vector quantities?
12. The propagation of the Radio Waves in the atmosphere of earth is affected by ___:
Choose the correct option from the codes given below:
In which of the following respects, the ultra-violet radiations are similar to white light?
- Both obey the laws of reflection and refraction
- Both travel with same speed in vacuum
- Both are equally active chemically
- Both are scattered equally
Select the correct option from the codes given below:
14. Which of the following makes a CD or DVD show rainbow pattern?
15. Due to which of the following phenomena, the coloured glass appears white when crushed into fine powder?
16. Who among the following is credited to work for the unification of electricity, magnetism and optics field of Physics?
17. The force between charged particles is called as:
18. What is the time taken by the earth to complete one rotation about its axis with regard to a fixed star?
19. Which of the following units is NOT used for measuring length?
20. 1 nautical mile is equivalent to which of the following?