General Science - Physics
Welcome to General Science – Physics MCQ series of GKToday. As of today February 27, 2020, this series has 590 Questions. You may purchase a PDF E-Book compilation comprising all these questions and their answers with explanation from this link.
11. Light year is a unit of which of these following?
12. Which of these pairs has the same unit of measurement?
13. Which of the following is true about displacement of an object?
14. The branch of mechanics which deals with the study of motion of material objects without taking into account the factors which cause motion is called as:
15. Which of the following are Polar vectors?
16. Which of the following is correct about Kinetic energy during the projectile motion?
17. What is the relationship between Kinetic and limiting friction?
18. Which of the following is NOT correct about the velocity of rocket at any time?
19. As per the Newton’s second law of motion, what is the relation between the rate of change of linear momentum and the external force applied?
20. Work done is defined as the dot product of which of the following vectors?