General Science - Physics MCQs
Physics Objective (Multiple Choice) General Knowledge & General Science Questions & Answers for SSC-CGL, UPPSC, UPSC, NDA, CDS and UPSC Civil Services Prelims Examinations.
41. What should be the angle between force and displacement for maximum work to be done?
42. Which of the following laws state that the orbits of the planets are ellipses, with the Sun at one focus of the ellipse?
43. Which of the following is incorrect:
44. What is the SI unit of acceleration due to gravity?
45. Which of the following is true about the effect of altitude on the value of acceleration due to gravity?
46. At sea level, what is the difference between the value of acceleration due to gravity at the poles and at the equator?
47. Which of the following statements is correct about the value of acceleration due to gravity (g) in a light and heavy falling body?
48. What will be the change in the force of attraction between two bodies if the distance between them is doubled?
49. What is the height of geo-stationary satellites from the surface of the earth?
50. The time period of a satellite does not depend on which of the following?