General Science - Physics MCQs
Physics Objective (Multiple Choice) General Knowledge & General Science Questions & Answers for SSC-CGL, UPPSC, UPSC, NDA, CDS and UPSC Civil Services Prelims Examinations.
41. What is the SI unit of acceleration due to gravity?
42. Which of the following is true about the effect of altitude on the value of acceleration due to gravity?
43. The value of acceleration due to gravity is minimum on which of these planets?
44. What is the value of Universal Gravitational Constant?
45. The time period of a satellite does not depend on which of the following?
46. What is the time period for a satellite orbiting close to the surface of earth?
47. By how much the orbital velocity of Moon has to increase for it to cease to remain the earth’s satellite?
48. The distance of Neptune and Saturn from sun are nearly 1013 and 1012 meters respectively. Assuming that they move in circular orbits, what will be the ratio of their periodic times?
49. What is the name given to the linear strain produced in the direction of deforming force?
50. What is Young’s Modulus?