General Science - Physics MCQs
Physics Objective (Multiple Choice) General Knowledge & General Science Questions & Answers for SSC-CGL, UPPSC, UPSC, NDA, CDS and UPSC Civil Services Prelims Examinations.
41. Work done will NOT be zero in which of the following case/cases?
42. The work done by a variable force is given by:
43. Kepler’s second law is also known as:
44. Which of the following is incorrect:
45. The value of acceleration due to gravity is minimum on which of these planets?
46. The acceleration due to gravity on any planet does not depend on which of the following?
47. On which of the following the escape velocity of a body does not depend?
48. What is the height of geo-stationary satellites from the surface of the earth?
49. Which of the following is the orbital velocity of a satellite orbiting very close to the surface of earth?
50. The time period of a satellite does not depend on which of the following?