General Science - Physics MCQs
Physics Objective (Multiple Choice) General Knowledge & General Science Questions & Answers for SSC-CGL, UPPSC, UPSC, NDA, CDS and UPSC Civil Services Prelims Examinations.
41. Kepler’s second law is also known as:
42. Which of the following statements is correct?
43. Which of the following is correct about the value of acceleration due to gravity?
44. Which of the following has an effect on the value of acceleration due to gravity?
45. In comparison to the gravitational force the earth exerts on the moon, the gravitational force the moon exerts on earth ________?
46. What is the value of escape velocity for earth?
47. On which of the following the escape velocity of a body does not depend?
48. Which of these represent the Angular momentum of a satellite?
49. What is the property of matter by which a body tends to regain its original configuration after the removal of deforming force known as?
50. Who was the first to state the principle of floatation?