General Science - Physics
Welcome to General Science – Physics MCQ series of GKToday. As of today February 26, 2020, this series has 590 Questions. You may purchase a PDF E-Book compilation comprising all these questions and their answers with explanation from this link.
41. What is the upward force experienced by a body, when it is immersed in a fluid, known as?
42. What happens to a body when its density is equal to the density of the fluid?
43. What will be the buoyant force acting on the stone, on being immersed in water, if it displaces 100gms of water?
44. What will be the change in the height of water in a capillary tube in stationary condition on earth if the same tube is taken in a lift going downward with acceleration?
45. Which of the following is NOT an example of capillary action?
46. What is the relationship between excess pressure and the radius of the bubble?
47. What is the angle of contact for pure water and glass?
48. Which of the following is the S.I. unit of density?
49. What is the density of air at room temperature?
50. What do we call the maximum velocity of a fluid in a tube for which the flow remains streamlined?