General Science - Physics MCQs
Physics Objective (Multiple Choice) General Knowledge & General Science Questions & Answers for SSC-CGL, UPPSC, UPSC, NDA, CDS and UPSC Civil Services Prelims Examinations.
Advertisement [contact-form-7 id="141158" title="Contact form 1"]
31. Which of the following is NOT correct about Vectors addition?
32. When one body is actually moving over the surface of other body, the friction is known as:
33. The Newton’s third law is applicable when:
34. Which of the following is correct about the coefficient of limiting friction between any two surfaces in contact?
35. Which of the following is NOT correct about units of work:
36. Which of the following is true about universal gravitational constant in the case of two bodies each of unit mass having their centres placed at unit distance apart?
37. Which of the following is correct about acceleration due to gravity?
38. At sea level, what is the difference between the value of acceleration due to gravity at the poles and at the equator?
39. Which of the following is correct about the value of acceleration due to gravity?
40. What is the value of Universal Gravitational Constant?