General Science - Physics MCQs
Physics Objective (Multiple Choice) General Knowledge & General Science Questions & Answers for SSC-CGL, UPPSC, UPSC, NDA, CDS and UPSC Civil Services Prelims Examinations.
31. What will be the work done in holding a 25 kg iron plate for 25 seconds?
32. What is the coefficient of restitution for a perfectly elastic collision?
33. What is the effect on velocities of the two bodies of equal masses when they undergo elastic collision in one dimension?
34. What happens to the velocity of a light body when it undergoes an elastic collision in one dimension with a very heavy body at rest?
35. Which of the following is true about universal gravitational constant in the case of two bodies each of unit mass having their centres placed at unit distance apart?
36. Which of the following represents the dimensional formula of Universal Gravitational Constant?
37. Which of the following is incorrect:
38. Which of the following is correct about acceleration due to gravity?
39. What will be the effect on the value of acceleration due to gravity at the poles if the rate of rotation of earth increases?
40. Which of the following has an effect on the value of acceleration due to gravity?