General Science - Physics MCQs
Physics Objective (Multiple Choice) General Knowledge & General Science Questions & Answers for SSC-CGL, UPPSC, UPSC, NDA, CDS and UPSC Civil Services Prelims Examinations.
31. Which of the following has an effect on the value of acceleration due to gravity?
32. What do we call the minimum velocity with which a body must be projected up, so as to enable it to just overcome the gravitational pull?
33. The minimum speed required to put a satellite into a given orbit around earth is known as:
34. The angular momentum of a satellite depends on which of the following?
35. Water does not fall out of a glass when it is inverted inside a satellite, which is orbiting very close to the earth’s surface. Which of the following is the best reason for this?
36. By how much times the orbital speed of a satellite needs to be increased to make it escape the gravitational field?
37. What is the effect of increase in radius of orbit on the binding energy of a satellite?
38. What will happen to a ball if it is dropped from a spacecraft revolving around the earth at a height of 120 km?
39. Which of these states of matter has the maximum density?
40. What is the fourth state of matter called?