General Science - Physics MCQs
Physics Objective (Multiple Choice) General Knowledge & General Science Questions & Answers for SSC-CGL, UPPSC, UPSC, NDA, CDS and UPSC Civil Services Prelims Examinations.
31. Which of the following units is the smallest in terms of length?
32. Which of the following physical quantities do not have any unit of measurement?
33. Light year is a unit of which of these following?
34. What is the slope of the velocity-time graph when an object moves with constant negative acceleration, having positive initial velocity?
35. Which of the following is correct about Kinetic energy during the projectile motion?
36. Which of the following is/are independent of mass during the projectile motion?
37. Which of the following is correct about the coefficient of limiting friction between any two surfaces in contact?
38. Angle of friction is _______:
39. Which of the following is NOT correct about an inelastic collision?
40. What is the effect on velocities of the two bodies of equal masses when they undergo elastic collision in one dimension?