General Science - Physics MCQs
Physics Objective (Multiple Choice) General Knowledge & General Science Questions & Answers for SSC-CGL, UPPSC, UPSC, NDA, CDS and UPSC Civil Services Prelims Examinations.
31. 1 nautical mile is equivalent to which of the following?
32. What is the S.I unit of Pressure Energy?
33. Light year is a unit of which of these following?
34. Joule/kg is the S.I unit of which of these physical quantities?
35. The Newton’s third law is applicable when:
36. The second law of motion gives us a measure of which of the following physical quantities?
37. Which of the following statements is correct about the value of acceleration due to gravity (g) in a light and heavy falling body?
38. What is the value of Universal Gravitational Constant?
39. The acceleration due to gravity on any planet does not depend on which of the following?
40. On which of the following the escape velocity of a body does not depend?