General Science - Physics
Welcome to General Science – Physics MCQ series of GKToday. As of today February 26, 2020, this series has 590 Questions. You may purchase a PDF E-Book compilation comprising all these questions and their answers with explanation from this link.
31. An earth satellite S has an orbit radius which is 2 times that of a communication satellite C. What will be the period of revolution of S?
32. Which of the following strains is produced in a body if the deforming force produces a change in the shape of the body without changing its volume?
33. What is the dimensional formula of Stress?
34. Which of the following statements represent Hooke’s law?
35. Which of the following factors do not affect the value of modulus of elasticity of a body?
36. What is the S.I unit of Pressure?
37. Which of the following represents the condition for floatation?
38. What do we call the centre of gravity of the liquid displaced by a body?
39. Why a small liquid drop is in spherical shape?
40. Which of the following factors affect the Surface Tension?