Quiz 13: Basic General Knowledge
Watch Video Here
You are not logged into GKToday. Please click below icons to register or login and take this test. « Previous QuizNext Quiz »
1. Which among the following diseases is characterized by “complete loss of memory”?
2. Which among the following is the women’s equivalent of the Davis Cup?
3. The terms Volley, Smash, Service are related to which among the following sports?
4. In which year first five year plan was launched?
5. What is the minimum age for a candidate to be elected as President of India?
6. Who among the following has written the novel “City of Joy”?
7. In which among the following states, India’s first Defence University has been set up?
8. Sandy storm” is the autobiography of which among the following veteran cricketers?
9. The “Amos” series of satellites belongs to which among the following countries?
10. Where is located the headquarters of Tobacco Board?