Quiz 12: Basic General Knowledge
1. Who among the following is considered to be the last Independent Nawab of Bengal?
2. Which among the following Pala rulers is known to have founded the Vikramshila Vihara?
3. Which among the following is the constitutional body appointed by the president, every five years to review centre state financial relationships?
4. In which five year plan Rourkela & Durgapur Steel plants were conceived?
5. A doctor, while using the Sphygmomanometer to measure the blood pressure of a patient, also uses the Stethoscope to listen a whooshing sound of blood, in which among the following arteries?
6. Which among the following is the most common media of pollination in flowers without petals?
7. Which among the following Vitamins helps in clotting of Blood?
8. In genetics, the Reverse transcriptase helps in which among the following transcriptions?
9. Which among the following compound is most commonly used in the Photochromic lenses?
10. Which among the following types of cultivations is known as Ladang in Indonesia?