GK Questions – December 29, 2008
Watch Video Here
1. Who among the following was the Prime Minister of India when Mandal Commission was constituted?
2. Which is the longest National Highway in India?
3. In which year India’s first satellite Aryabhatta was launched?
4. What is the name of Indian’s first satellite launch vehicle?
5. Which among the following is the correct set of chemical formulae of Chile Saltpetre, Saltpetre and Quick Lime?
6. Which among the following organization publishes a “Red List” compiling information from a network of conservation organizations to rate which species are most endangered in the world?
7. Which among the following the correct English Official name of CERN ( Conseil Européen pour la Recherche Nucléaire)?
8. Who among the following has written Ghoolamgiri?
9. What is the core objective of World Bank supported STRIVE project in India?
10. The Uday Kotak Committee is related to which of the following?
Category: General Knowledge (GK) Questions - 2020
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|