Banking, Finance & Economy Current Affairs Quiz -March 15 ,2023
Published: March 15, 2023
1. Which automaker launched an all-female manufacturing line at its Tamil Nadu plant?
[A] Maruti Suzuki
[C] TATA Motors
[D] Ashok Leyland
Correct Answer: D [Ashok Leyland]
Heavy commercial vehicle maker Ashok Leyland has unveiled a new production line that would produce engines at its manufacturing facility in Hosur completely operated by women employees.
2. Who has been appointed as Tech Mahindra’s Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer (CEO)?
[A] Saurab Singh
[B] Vibha Sharma
[C] Rajit Kumar
[D] Mohit Joshi
Correct Answer: D [Mohit Joshi]
Former Infosys President Mohit Joshi has been appointed as the company’s Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer (CEO) for a term of 5 years, according to IT services provider Tech Mahindra.
3. Which of the following countries received Gold and Silver Stars at the International ‘Golden City Gate Tourism Awards 2023’?
Correct Answer: D [India]
India’s Ministry of Tourism has won the Golden and Silver Stars at The International ‘Golden City Gate Tourism Awards 2023’ in the ‘TV/Cinema Commercials International and Country International’ Category at ITB, Berlin.
4. Who was appointed as interim chairman of LIC for three months by the government?
[A] MR Kumar
[B] BC Patnaik
[C] Siddhartha Mohanty
[D] Ipe Mini
Correct Answer: C [Siddhartha Mohanty]
The government has appointed Siddhartha Mohanty as the interim chairman of the Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) for three months.
5. Union Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman has unveiled how many crore budget for Jammu & Kashmir Union Territory for the next financial year ?
[A] Rs 1,18,500
[B] Rs 1,17,500
[C] Rs 1,16,500
[D] Rs 1,15,500
Correct Answer: A [Rs 1,18,500]
Union Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman has unveiled Rs 1,18,500 crore budget for Jammu & Kashmir Union Territory for the next financial year.
Category: Banking, Finance & Economy Current Affairs Quiz