« Previous QuizNext Quiz »
Download GKToday's Android App for Current Affairs updates and quizzes.
Quiz 6: Basic General Knowledge
1. The terms Hypoglycemia and Hyperglycemia are related to which among the following?
2. Opium is obtained from the dry latex from which part of the Papaver somniferum Plant?
3. Which part of the Human Body stores Glycogen?
4. What is the original name of Santa Claus?
5. Who among the following has written the book- -“The Men Who Killed Gandhi”?
6. Narrow water area attached with a main land in the form of channels, known as “Kayals” are found in which among the following states of India?
7. Which among the following rivers originates from the Amarkantak?
8. Which port is known as Queen of Arabian Sea?
9. Who among the following was the first Indian Scholar who treated Mathematics as a different subject?
Consider the following:
- Andaman & Nicobar Islands
Which among the above Union Territories are represented in Rajya Sabha?
Archive of GK Quiz / Questions Date wise Subject wise