Quiz 14: Basic General Knowledge
1. Which among the following is the correct ratio of length and breadth of National Flag of India?
2. The 1896 session of Indian National Congress is best known for which among the following?
3. Which among the following was the correct title of National Anthem of India, when it was originally penned by Rabindranath Tagore?
4. In which year and at which place, India’s national anthem was sung for the first time?
5. Which among the following building built by Shah Jahan at Agra is similar in pattern of the Saint Basil’s Cathedral in Moscow?
6. Plassey, which is famous for the Battle of Plassey, is located in which among the following current states of India?
7. The infamous Third Battle of Panipat was fought between which among the following belligerents?
8. The year 1576, is famous for which among the following battles?
9. Hieun Tsang, had visited the court of which among the following rulers?
10. The famous Vidyasagar Setu is located in which among the following cities?