Quiz 15: Basic General Knowledge
Watch Video Here
1. Establishment of which of the following was a result of negotiation carried out in “Uruguay Round”?
2. On which of the following rates Reserve Bank of India provides loan to scheduled commercial banks?
3. What can be the maximum number of members in a legislative assembly of a state in India?
4. Which among the following is not present in pure sugar ?
5. Which of the following bacteria forms an endosymbiotic nitrogen fixing association with roots of legumes that helps in Nitrogen Fixation?
6. In which of the following light produces image focus in front of the retina?
7. Which among the following is not correctly matched?
8. The term “white coal” sometimes referred to which of the following?
9. Sun accounts for approximately what fraction of total mass of Solar System ?
10. Phobos and Deimos are the natural satellites of which of the following planets?