Quiz 16: Basic General Knowledge
« Previous QuizNext Quiz »
1. National Cadet Corps Day is celebrated on which among the following dates?
2. Who among the following was first defense minister of India after independence?
3. In which among the following diseases, Seed Therapy is used now a days for treatment?
4. The name of S Vijayalakshmi is famous in which among the following games / sports?
5. World Meteorological day is celebrated on:
6. In which year, Environment (Protection) Act was enacted?
7. Which among the following organizations confers “Vachaspati Award”?
8. The controversial Babli project is a barrage being built by Maharashtra Government across which among the following rivers?
9. In Mammalian embryo, which among the following is the outermost membrane that serves as exchange between embryo and environment?
10. In Context with the computer terminology, how many bits are there in a nibble?