Quiz 17: Basic General Knowledge
1. Who among the following has written a book titled “The Universe in a Single Atom: The Convergence of Science and Spirituality”?
2. On which among the following dates, we celebrate “Human Rights Day”?
3. Tun, Toh Puan, Tan Sri and Datuk are some of the federal titles conferred to special personalities by which among the following governments?
4. FIFA confers the Puskás Award for which among the following every year?
5. The famous football player Maradona belongs to which among the following countries?
6. On which of the following dates, International Holocaust Remembrance Day is observed?
7. “Electra Gold Cup” is associated with which sports?
8. Which among the following is the least corrupt country as per the latest Corruption Perceptions Index 2016 released by Transparency International?
9. Which year was fixed to achieve most of the Sustainable Development Goals?
10. “Omega Mission Hills World Cup” is related to which game?