Quiz 17: Basic General Knowledge
Watch Video Here
You are not logged into GKToday. Please click below icons to register or login and take this test. « Previous QuizNext Quiz »
1. What is the position of the Dalai Lama meant for?
2. On which among the following dates, we celebrate “Human Rights Day”?
3. Tun, Tun Pehin Sri and Tun Datuk Seri are some of the federal titles conferred to special personalities by which among the following governments?
4. FIFA confers the Puskás Award for which among the following every year?
5. On which of the following dates, International Holocaust Remembrance Day is observed?
6. Which among the following is the least corrupt country as per the latest Corruption Perceptions Index 2016 released by Transparency International?
7. Which year was fixed to achieve most of the Sustainable Development Goals?
8. “Omega Mission Hills World Cup” is related to which game?
9. Which were the two times Indian football team won the gold at Asian Games?
10. “Tranvancore Cup” is associated with which sports?