Quiz 8: Basic General Knowledge
1. Plasmodium falciparum, which causes malaria in humans is kept in which among the following groups?
2. Which among the following is the most important role played by Ribosome in the cells?
3. Who among the following is the current head of International Atomic Energy Agency?
4. Which among the following kinds of roots are found in Sugarcane?
5. The word “Mangal” is used for which among the following kinds of vegetations?
6. Consider the following statements about Chairman of Rajya Sabha:
- Vice President, who is also ex-officio chairman of Rajya Sabha is not a member of the Parliament
- Vice President, who is also ex-officio chairman of Rajya Sabha has no right to vote
Which among the above statements is/ are correct?
7. Who among the following established Swadesh Bandhab Samiti ?
8. During the 1857 Mutiny, who among the following was Governor General of India?
9. Kalimantan is the part of which among the following countries?
10. What is the maximum size & Minimum size of a Vidhan Sabha in Indian state, as outlined in the Constitution of India?