Quiz 8: Basic General Knowledge
Watch Video Here
« Previous QuizNext Quiz »
1. Plasmodium falciparum, which causes malaria in humans is kept in which among the following groups?
2. Which among the following is the most important role played by Ribosome in the cells?
3. Who among the following is the current head of International Atomic Energy Agency?
4. Which among the following kinds of roots are found in Sugarcane?
5. The word “Mangal” is used for which among the following kinds of vegetations?
6. Who among the following established Swadesh Bandhab Samiti ?
7. During the 1857 Mutiny, who among the following was Governor General of India?
8. Kalimantan is the part of which among the following countries?
9. What is the maximum size & Minimum size of a Vidhan Sabha in Indian state, as outlined in the Constitution of India?
10. Shatapatha Brahmana belongs to which of the following Vedas?