Quiz 76: Indian Polity & Constitution for All Exams
« Previous QuizNext Quiz »
1. Which of the following courts you can approach to file a writ petition to protect your fundamental rights?
- Supreme Court
- High Courts
- Districts Courts
- Session Courts
Select the correct option from the codes given below:
2. All revenues received by the Government of India by taxes e.g. Income Tax, Central Excise, Customs and other receipts are kept in which among the following?
3. Approval of which among the following authorities alone would be sufficient to draw funds from Consolidated Fund of India ?
4. Transactions relate to debt other than those included in the Consolidated Fund of India are kept in which among the following?
5. Till now how many judges of Supreme Court of India have been removed from Office through impeachment?
6. Which among the following language is NOT there in the 8th Schedule of Constitution of India?
7. How many members can be nominated by the president to the Rajya Sabha & Lok Sabha Respectively?
8. A bill initiated by which among the following is a Government Bill?
9. Each House of Parliament collectively and the Members individually, enjoy certain special powers and privileges without which they cannot discharge their functions, efficiently and effectively. These privileges have been provided by ___?
10. In which year Rajya Sabha was established?