Consider the following statements about Cardamom Hills:
- They are located in Western Ghats
- They make a border between Kerala and Tamil Nadu
- They are in World Heritage Sites list
Which among the above statements is / are correct?
2. The Mandal Commission was constituted during the tenure of which among the following prime ministers?
3. Which among the following states in India has maximum number of protected areas viz. Wild life sanctuaries and National Parks?
4. Which among the following cities of Madhya Pradesh is located on the banks of Shipra River?
5. In which year, First Public Service Commission was set up in India?
6. In which among the following years, Staff Selection Commission was set up for Group B and Group C posts in various departments?
Consider the following about National Commission for Women:
- It was established as per mandate of Constitution of India
- It was established by an act of parliament of India
- Its chairperson is nominated by President of India
Which among the above statements is/ are correct?
8. “The Analects” is a sacred text of which philosopher?
9. Shintoism is a religion or belief expanded greatly in which country?
10. Maximum number of animals species belong to which among the following groups?