General Knowledge Today : Quiz 38 : Planned Development in India
1. When did planned economic development started in India?
2. Who had written the book " Planned Economy for India"?
3. When national planning committee was constituted in India? By whom?
4. When the "Bombay Plan" was presented?
5. Who had given the " Gandhian Plan"?
6. Who had given the "sarvodaya plan"?
7. When was the planning commission in India constituted by Govt. of India?
8. Who was the first Chairman of Planning Commission in India?
9. On what date first five year plan commenced?
10. When was the "national Development Council " constituted?
11. Which Non-statutory body was constituted to facilitate cooperation between states and planning commission?
12. When was the first "Industrial Development Policy " declared?
13. When was RBI established?
14. On what date RBI was nationalized?
15. Which was the first public sector unit?
16. What was Plan Holiday?
17. Which 5 year plan was called Rolling Plan?
18. In which plan "gadgil Formula" was placed?
19. Which article gives the president power to
constitute Finance Commissions?
20. What was the reason of constituting "Chelliah Committee" in 1991?
21. What is Lakdawala Formula?
22. In which year "Jawahar Rojgar Yojna" was merged in "Sampoorna Gramin Rozgar Yojna"?