Quiz 37: GK →SSC Exams
Watch Video Here
1. Which among the following is a source of Atomic Energy ?
2. In which year, former PM Rajiv Gandhi was assassinated?
3. Through which of the following states Chambal river does not flow?
4. How many members can be nominated to Lok Sabha by President ?
5. Which among the following parts of constitution of India, includes the concept of welfare states?
6. On which of the following Ramanujacharya gave stress?
7. Under which of the following articles of constitution of India, president can impose presidential rule in a state?
8. Grand Slam is used in which of the following games?
9. What is the maximum duration of the interval between two sessions of parliament?
10. In which state is located Manas sanctuary?