Quiz 37: GK →SSC Exams
Watch Video Here
1. Which among the following is a source of Atomic Energy ?
2. In which year, former PM Rajiv Gandhi was assassinated?
3. Through which of the following states Chambal river does not flow?
4. How many members can be nominated to Lok Sabha by President ?
5. Which among the following parts of constitution of India, includes the concept of welfare states?
6. On which of the following Ramanujacharya gave stress?
7. From which country, the method of Impeachment of the President of India is adopted from?
8. Grand Slam is used in which of the following games?
9. What is the maximum gap / interval between two sessions of parliament?
10. In which state is located Manas sanctuary?