Quiz 20: General Knowledge→Indian History
1. Which among the following is a correct order of the dynasties of Delhi Sultanate?
2. Which among the following towns / cities of Karnataka is most famous for monuments of Vijayanagar Empire?
3. The temples of Halebid and Belur were built by which among the following dynasties?
4. The Chauri Chaura Incident paved the way for end of which among the following movements?
5. The 175 gms coin issued by Iltutmish was in which among the following metals?
6. Aurangazeb was a good player of which among the following instruments?
7. Which among the following Muslim Scholar came to India during the time of Mahmud of Ghazni?
8. Who among the following were the last belligerents against whom Mohammad Ghori had led a campaign?
9. Kushinara or Kushinagar, where Lord Buddha attained parinirvana was located in which among the following provinces of ancient India?
10. Agnimitra, who is the hero of Kalidasa’s ‘Malvikagnimitram’ was a king of which of the following dynasties?