Quiz 36: Basic General Knowledge →SSC Exams
Watch Video Here
1. The Namgyal Monarchy used to rule which among the following current states of India, once upon a time?
2. A Lok Sabha speaker addresses his/ her resignation to whom among the following?
3. Consider the following statements about Vitamins:1. They are Organic compounds2. They are water soluble BUT Fat insoluble3. They are NOT synthesized in Human body at allWhich among the above statements is/ are correct?
4. Consider the following statements about Typhoid fever:1. Its a Viral Disease2. Primary affects Lungs of the patient3. Becomes Multi Drug Resistant similar to TuberculosisWhich among the above statements is/ are true?
5. Amflora is a genetically modified ______?
6. History of which among the following parts of India has been described in the “Rajtarangini” of Kalhana?
7. During the reign of which among the following Mughal Emperors, Mughal Architecture reached its zenith?
8. During the reign of which among the following Kings, the Gandhar Style of Art developed?
9. Every five years, Harshavardhana used to donate all his possessions at an assembly at which among the following places?
10. In which year, Partition of Bengal was annulled?