Quiz 24: Basic General Knowledge
« Previous QuizNext Quiz »
1. The permanent seismological observatory has been installed at which among the following places in India?
2. Which among the following states produces 60% Salt of India?
3. Which among the following state produces maximum raw silk in India?
4. In which year, Arunachal Pradesh became a full-fledged state of India?
5. In which among the following states is located the Banihal Pass?
6. By which name the main branch of river Ganga is known as in Bangladesh?
7. Coir Industry is maximum concentrated in which among the following states of India?
8. Which among the following days has been kept aside for observance of “Central Excise Day”?
9. In BIMSTEC, B stands for which among the following?
10. Ustad Allah Rakkha Khan is a famous exponent of which among the following instruments?