Quiz 25: Banking, Finance and Economy for Banking Examinations
1. Many insurance companies now a days sell the unit linked plans that safeguard the investment of the customer from market fluctuations, so that investments are protected in financially volatile times. The return in these policies are based upon the highest NAV. What does the NAV refer to?
2. Which among the following duties is applied by a Government to control the exports of a commodity, so that the commodity can be used by the local markets than in foreign countries?
3. Many a times we read in the newspapers that the Government of India signs DTAA to broaden the scope of article of exchange of information to include exchange of banking information. What does the DTAA refers to here?
4. Which among the following gas is used as reference to calculate “Global Warming Potential (GWP)“?
5. Many a times we read in the newspapers that in India, while rice (non-basmati) exports are banned, basmati (an aromatic premium rice variety) can be exported without quantitative limits subject to a specified MEP. What does MEP stands for here?
6. Which among the following correctly defines Pinaka?
7. Which among the following decides the Oil Prices in India?
8. Who was the first president of Pakistan?
9. What is the minimum age prescribed by the Constitution of India for a candidate to be elected as Vice president of India?
10. From which among the following states, Socio-economic & Caste Census 2011 began?