Quiz 26: Basic General Knowledge
« Previous QuizNext Quiz »
1. If there is an increase in the external commercial borrowings in India. What will be the impact on the external debt of the country?
2. Mutual Funds are regulated in India by which among the following?
3. The Core inflation is different from the general inflation because of the following?
4. Ryder cup is related to which sports?
5. At which among the following places, first summit of SAARC had taken place?
6. Who among the following has written the book “Cricket My Style”?
7. Who among the following was first woman judge of India?
8. Where is located the Directorate of Marketing & Inspection of Agriculture Ministry of India?
9. Which among the following agencies / departments recommends the MSP (Minimum Support Price) to the Government?
10. Which of the following states in India produces diamonds?