Quiz 27: Basic General Knowledge→Indian History
« Previous QuizNext Quiz »
1. In which among the following cities is located the famous monument Rumi Darwaja?
2. “Alai Darwaja” is a gateway to which monument?
3. Which Sultan had forbidden the Nobles to hold banquets & Festivities, and make marriage alliances without his permission?
4. Who among the following has written “Kitab Ul Hind” ?
5. Goa was captured by Albuqurque from ruler of which among the following states?
6. Abdul Qadir Badauani”, Naqib Khan & Shaikh Sultan of Thaneshwar were the scholars in which among the following mughal emperors’ court ?
7. Elizabeth I was contemporary of which Mughal ruler?
8. Who has written “Kalpsutra”?
9. In which period, “Arthshastra” was written ?
10. “Amoghvarsha” belonged to which dynasty of kings?