Quiz 30: Basic General Knowledge→For All Exams
« Previous QuizNext Quiz »
1. In which among the following states of India, the parallel Government was running between 1942 to 1944 during the Quit India Movement?
2. Vijay Diwas is celebrated on what date every year?
3. Keoladeo Bird sanctuary is located in which among the following states of India?
4. What was the name of the Lunar Module in which, on July 20, in 1969, Neil Armstrong, Commander of Apollo 11 Mission and Edwin Aldrin Jr., Commander of this module, became the first cosmonauts to land on the moon?
5. Which among the following was the first an Indian maritime college where organized maritime training in India commenced in 1927?
6. Supreme Court has made Right to Free Education as the part of which among the following rights?
7. Who among the following appoints Attorney General of India?
8. Yājñavalkya Smṛti was written in which among the following era?
9. Works of 11th century Sanskrit poet Jayadeva have become the basis of which among the following dance forms of India?
10. What is “Maxo Military” , released recently by DRDO (Defense Research and Development Organzation?