Quiz 31: Basic General Knowledge→General Science
Watch Video Here
You are not logged into GKToday. Please click below icons to register or login and take this test. « Previous QuizNext Quiz »
1. What is the common name of analgesic and antipyretic drug acetylsalicylic acid?
2. Which among the following is the first man made fibre (silk)?
3. Which part of the Central Nervous System controls “reflex Actions” ?
4. Which among the following fishes does not have Central Nervous System?
5. Which among the following Vitamin is also known as Tocoferol?
6. Which among the following substances is most suitable for making Compact Discs?
7. Which among the following chemical is most suitable in Food Processing industry, to be used as a food preservatives?
8. The most common use of ‘silicone hydrogels’ is making of which among the following?
9. “Oil of mirbane” is the most common name of which among the following?
10. In which year monopolistic and restrictive and restrictive trade practices act became effective?