Quiz 29: Basic General Knowledge
1. In which year, “20 Point Programme” was initiated for the first time in India?
2. In which city International Statistical Education Center is situated?
3. Who among the following were the first to come to India to establish trade relationships?
4. “Kuyil Pattu” is a famous work ascribed to which among the following Tamil Poets?
5. Which governor of Madras had signed a treaty with Tipu?
6. In which year East India Company was brought under British parliamentary control?
7. Which among the following organizations was started by Behramji Malabari in Bombay?
8. On what date Indian Rebellion of 1857 started?
9. By which among the following acts, the ban on missionaries in India was lifted?
10. Approximately , what fraction of SAARC annual administrative expenditure is paid by India?