Quiz 57 : GK Geography Basic Questions
« Previous QuizNext Quiz »
1. On which among the following dates Earth may be on Perihelion (Closest to Sun)?
2. What is the amount in percentage of total mass , which Sun comprises of the solar system?
3. What is the amount of Iron in Earth (percentage in total mass)?
4. Phobes and Deimos are two satellites of which planet?
5. Who was the first to observe Saturn with a telescope?
6. Which planet is known as” Bright Wandering Star”?
7. Which among the following starts represent the Morning and Evening Stars?
8. The time required by earth in 360 degree rotation to make a star return to the same position is called …………day?
9. What is the ” Sidereal Month ” in Hours , Minutes and Seconds?
10. On Summer Solstice, Sun’s rays fall perpendicular on which among the following circles?