Quiz 54 : General Science : Biology
1. Which among the following blood protein regulates the amount of water in plasma?
2. Which among the following hormone can be used as a drug to treat cardiac arrest and some other cardiac problems?
3. The popular drug “Acetylsalicylic Acid” is commonly known by which among the following names?
4. Which among the following kinds of lenses are used to treat Astigmatism?
5. Which among the following lens is used to correct Presbyopia?
6. Trimethylxanthine is a chemical name of a stimulant which is found in tea and coffee. What is the popular name?
7. Cirrhosis is a disease that affects which among the following organs?
8. The acidic medium of gastric juice along with an enzyme Pepsin breaks the proteins down into smaller parts known as _____?
9. In which among the following organ, “Bowman’s Capsule” is found?
10. Effective TB treatment is difficult because of the unusual structure and chemical composition of the which among the following parts of the cells of Tuberculosis Bacteria (Mycobacterium tuberculosis)?