Quiz 53 : General Awareness for All Examinations
« Previous QuizNext Quiz »
1. World Bank Headquarters located at:
2. Who was first President of United States?
3. What are the two categories of cell which nervous system is made up of__?
4. Continent where Tundra type of climate is NOT found?
5. A syndicated loan is a loan that is _____?
6. Which among the following organizations calculates and publishes LIBOR (London Interbank Offered Rate)?
7. On which among the following dates, Army Day is observed?
8. On which date, National Panchayati Raj Day is observed?
9. Kakrapar Atomic Power Station (KAPS-1) is located in which among the following states?
10. What has been the annual growth rate of Indian Population between 2001 and 2011?