Quiz 52: General Knowledge for All Examinations
« Previous QuizNext Quiz »
1. Which among the following is First Indian Special Economic Zone(SEZ)?
2. What is the Length of Coast line of India including the cost line of Andaman and Nicobar Island?
3. In which year monopolistic and restrictive and restrictive trade practices act became effective?
4. All India Kisan Sabha which was first peasants organization of India was constituted in which year ?
5. On June 6, 1966, Indian Rupee faced its highest devaluations ever . By what fraction Rupee was devaluated on this date ?
6. What is the full form of MIBID ?
7. The North Atlantic Treaty is the treaty that brought NATO into existence, signed in Washington, DC on April 4, 1949 by how many countries?
8. On 15 June 2007 the United Nations General Assembly voted to establish which date as the International Day of Non-Violence?
9. Pusa Sugandh 5 is a variety of _______?