Quiz 51: Basic GK Objective Questions
« Previous QuizNext Quiz »
1. Who is the founder of Wikipedia?
2. Which range does Indus river originates from?
3. Pick the wrong one out:
4. Durand Cup is associated with?
5. Duncan Passage separates:-
6. Forest Research Institute of India is located in
7. Comptroller and Auditor General (CAG) of India acts as the chief accountant and auditor for the?
8. Ashoka called the third buddhist council at which of the following places?
9. The Man Booker Prize or commonly called Booker Prize is given in which field?
10. According to Indian Constitution ,the vacancy in the office of the President of India shall be filled with in