Quiz 50 : Basic General Knowledge →Indian Polity for CLAT exams
« Previous QuizNext Quiz »
1. What is the number of Schedules in Constitution of India?
2. In which year, The Citizenship Act passed?
3. Which among the following articles of Constitution of India abolishes the untouchablity?
4. Which among the following articles speaks about impeachment of the President of India?
5. Which among the following articles defines the Money Bill?
6. The Indian Constitution has adopted Parliamentary System of Constitution from which among the following countries?
7. Which among the following is the correct age of retirement of Judge of Supreme Court?
8. Who appoints” ad hoc” Judges of the Supreme Court?
9. Which of the following is / are permanent houses?
- Legislative Council
- Upper House of Parliament
- Municipal Council
Select the correct option from the codes given below:
10. The Town Planning Committee comes under which among the following parts of Constitution of India?