Quiz 58: Basic GK For All Exams
« Previous QuizNext Quiz »
1. Which dynasty Asoka the Great was emperor of ?
2. Zero point energy is the lowest possible energy that a quantum mechanical physical system may have. “Who among the following proposed this concept?
3. Who represented India in the 2nd round table conference?
4. What was civil disobedience Movement?
5. Change in genetic composition of a population is called as?
6. The Brihadishwara Temple (Rajarajeswaram) is situated at?
7. What was the period of India’s First Five Year Plan?
8. Which among the following is the branch of economics that deals with the performance, structure, and behavior of the economy of the entire community, either a nation, a region, or the entire world?
9. Which among the following is also known as Earth’s sister Planet?
10. How many parts Earth atmosphere has been divided?