Quiz 64: Basic GK for All Examinations
« Previous QuizNext Quiz »
1. When was Indian Calendar adopted officially?
2. Which act was introduced by British govt to address the short comings of the East India Company?
3. Who founded the Banaras Hindu University ,the largest residential Central University in Asia located in Varanasi
4. Range that rises in eastern Gujarat state near the Arabian Sea coast, running east through Maharashtra and Madhya Pradesh to Chhattisgarh?
5. The most important Aluminium ore is?
6. A goitre is also called as
7. A civilization (mature period 2600–1900 BCE) which was centred mostly in the western part of the Indian Subcontinent?
8. Where is NATO Headquarter?
9. Who is the father of Botany?