Quiz 59: Recent General Awareness for SSC Examinations
« Previous QuizNext Quiz »
1. What is the World Health Organization (WHO) criteria for leprosy elimination?
2. Consider the following:
- Balance of trade
- Net factor income
- Net transfer payments
Which among the above make the part of the “Capital Account”?
3. Where are the headquarters of United Nations Conference on Trade and Development (UNCTAD) ?
4. Consider the following:
- Total Internal Reflection
5. The use of SIM cards is mandatory in which among the following kind of mobile services?
6. Which elements are found mostly in Lithosphere?
7. Singhey Khababs Festival is celebrated in which among the following states of India?
8. On which among the following dates, World Refugee Day observed by the United Nations?
9. Every year in January, India and Pakistan exchange their list of nuclear installations through their diplomatic missions under an agreement on prohibition of attacks against nuclear installation and facility. In which year, such agreement was signed?
10. Merlin Award is given for excellence in which among the following fields?