Quiz 63 : GK Science for SSC Exams
« Previous QuizNext Quiz »
1. Which among the following metal is highest electrical conductivity as well as highest thermal conductivity?
2. Speed of sound is maximum in which among the following?
3. Which among the following gas is abundant on atmosphere of Mars ?
4. The plant hormone Auxin is basically a ___?
5. Which compound of mercury is used as antiseptic?
6. The easily noticed smell of the LPG gas is because of which among the following?
7. Who among the following is considered to be the father of antiseptic surgery?
8. Hydraulic Brakes work on which principle?
9. Blood Plasma with which among the following removed is called Serum?
10. What is the escape velocity at Moon?