Quiz 47: General Awareness for All Exams
« Previous QuizNext Quiz »
1. Mogao Caves, also known as “Caves of the Thousand Buddhas” are located in which among the following countries?
2. Which among the following is NOT a correct statement about ” tropical rainforests”?
3. Who among the following is known as the “Saint of Dakhineshwar”?
4. Who among the following established the Swadhyay Movement and the Swadhyay Parivar organization?
5. Which among the following personality is known for publishing the Mooknayak (Leader of the Silent) in Mumbai ?
6. Who among the following is considered to be the originator of the khayal and tarana styles of Hindustani Classical Music?
7. “Minimata Disease ” is a severe neurological syndrome caused by eating fish and discovered in Japan. What was factor behind this disease?
8. If in a closed room , the door of a refrigerator is kept open for some time , the temperature of room will ?
9. Who among the following has written the “Civil Disobedience” that had a profound impact on Gandhi?
10. The India-Myanmar Friendship Road connects which among the following states of India with Myanmar?