Quiz 43: General Studies MCQs
« Previous QuizNext Quiz »
1. World Health day is observed on?
2. Which among the following bodies estimates the national income of India?
3. The right to constitutional remedies allows Indian citizens to stand up for their rights against anybody even the government of India. Which article says this?
4. What was the original name of Mirabehn, an associate and disciple of Mahatma Gandhi?
5. For his major role in the development of computer chip ‘Pentium’, which Indian IT expert is called the ‘Father of Pentium’ ?
6. Gol Ghar, a beehive shaped structure built in 1786 to store grains for the British Army, is located in which city ?
7. What is the name of India’s first nuclear reactor ?
8. Mahatama Gandhi had launched his first Satyagraha in India from which among the following places?
9. Which among the following Indian classical dance form was developed by Siddhendra Yogi from Bhamakalapam dance drama ?
10. Which of the following European countries is known as the ‘Land of a thousand lakes’ ?