Quiz 62 : GK for State Civil Services (RPSC/ UPPCS) Examinations
1. The famous painting “Bani Thani” is from which among the following styles of Painting?
2. In which state is located Buxa Tiger Reserve?
3. Which among the following mahajanpada was situated on the bank of river Godavari?
4. At which among the following places, the famous Bull Seal of Indus Valley Civilization was found?
5. Ripening of fruits is because of which among the following plant hormones?
6. The philosophy of “Nyaya Darshan” has been ascribed to who among following?
7. In which province Muslim League formed their first government after 1946 elections?
8. Which among the following is the most abundant type of coal?
9. Calamine is an ore of which among the following?
10. Who among the following from India functions as the ex-officio Governor on the Board of Governors of the International Monetary Fund?