Quiz 297 : General Knowldge Basic For All Examinations
Watch Video Here
1. In which five year plan the Khadi and Village Industries Commission was launched?
2. Bring out the wrongly matched pairs:
3. Indian Legislature became “bicameral” through which of the following?
4. Which among the following does not come under ISOPOM scheme?
5. By which year India will align its accounting practises with over 100 countries by adopting the International Financial Reporting Standards ?
6. Secretariat of International chamber of commerce is located at:
7. Which among the following is the largest engineering and manufacturing enterprise in India in the energy-related and infrastructure sector ?
8. At which of the following places steam engines were originally manufactured by India Railway ?
9. Which among the following represents accounting year of Reserve Bank of India?
10. Which among the following correspond to the maximum and minimum road length in India?