Quiz 199: Indian Economy for Civil Services & Other Examinations
« Previous QuizNext Quiz »
1. Who among the following acts as agent of Government of India in respect of her membership of IMF ?
2. A panel was set up by RBI in 2006 under SC Gupta. The panel gave its recommendation on _______?
3. In which of the following are parked all receipts and payments which are in the nature of deposit account with the government such as provident fund, small savings etc. ?
4. Apart from Revenue deficit and budget deficit , the Indian government started using one more concept of deficit known as primary deficit from which of the following budgets?
5. The financial bill is introduced normally _______?
6. Which among the following sentence is correct ?
7. What was the highest rate of income tax in India (Before 1975) ?
8. In which year government of India imposed Minimum alternate tax on the companies that escaped the corporate tax by using provisions of exemptions, deduction depreciation etc.
9. In which year SMERA (small & medium enterprises rating agency ) was established?
10. Which among the following all India Development Finance Institution was established first ?