Quiz 196: GK for UPSC Examinations
1. Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development is situated in which of the following states?
2. The Government of India recognizes 7-9 January as the Pravasi Bharatiya Divas since 2003 . Which of the following events is known to occur on 9 January?
3. Which of the following place of Andhra Pradesh is well known for a Buddhist Stupa?
4. Mon in Nagaland, Nalbari in Assam, Pasighat in Arunanchal Pradesh & Tura in Meghalaya are known for which of the following activities?
5. Which among the following sentences is / are correct ?
6. Which among the following is correct ?
7. The speed of Sound is maximum in which of the following ?
8. During the revolt of 1857, who among the following was betrayed by a zamindar friend and captured while asleep by Britishers and put to death ?
9. The East India Company was given a permission to set up a factory in Masulipattanam in which yea
10. The Taxila or Takshashila was located between following two rivers ?