Quiz 195: GK for Banking Examinations
« Previous QuizNext Quiz »
1. Which among the following is central, national agency responsible for receiving, processing, analyzing and disseminating information relating to suspect financial transactions to enforcement agencies and foreign agencies?
2. Many a times we read in the newspapers about PIPE deals. Which among the following is a correct expansion of PIPE deals?
3. Securitization and Reconstruction of Financial Assets and Enforcement of Security Interest Act popularly known as SARFAESI Act was enacted in which of the following year ?
4. CAMPA fund is related to which of the following ?
5. Uniform Recall Period (URP) and Mixed Recall Period (MRP) are the methods to measure which of the following ?
6. When the number of the new workers entering the labor force through natural increase or inward migration exceeds the number of leaving the workforce than it is called which type of unemployment ?
7. In which of the following years National Project on Cattle and Buffalo Breeding was launched?
8. Self Help Groups (SHG) bank Linkage programme is related to which of the following ?
9. TRIPS is related to which of the following ?
10. Demand Pull factors and Cost Push factors are factors involved in the phenomena of ______?