Quiz 139 : World Geography
« Previous QuizNext Quiz »
1. Which line marks the boundary of the zone where the Sun never sets during June solstice and never rises during December Solstice?
2. Haematite & Magnetite are ______?
3. In Polar Tundra regions, which animal is used to get fur by nomadic Eskimos?
4. Among Jharkhand, West Bengal and Orrisa & Chhattisgarh , through which state the “Subarnrekha” river does not flow?
5. Which among the following is not true regarding igneous rocks?
6. Which among the following example is a right combination?
7. What is the correct decreasing order of sizes of different soil sizes of Sand, Gravel, Clay & Silt?
8. Pastoral Farming is usually related to ________?
9. The largest producer of rubber is_________ ?
10. Savannas are __________