Quiz 140 : Business & Economy Current Affairs
1. Which five year plan of India is called “Industry and Transport” plan?
2. Which among the following is /are characters of Dual Economy ?
3. What is the total number of annual plans that have been instituted in between the Five year plans in India?
4. The TAMP is a body which regulates the ceiling for tariffs charged by major ports / ports operators . What is the full form of TAMP ?
5. Dr. RK Hazari Committee was related to which of the following segments ?
6. On the basis of recommendations of Raghavan Committee , the Government of India has enacted The Competition Act in year ?
7. To facilitate the promotion & development of Micro, small and medium enterprises and enhancement of their competition The Govt. of India has enacted the Micro, Small and medium Enterprises Development (MSED) Act in which year ?
8. Which committee in its recommendation mentioned that SEBI should not become a controlling authority substituting the CCI but should function as a market regulator?
9. Variable Reserve rates and Open market Operations are the instruments of __________ ?
10. In which year ” India Brand Equity Fund” was established?